domingo, 13 de enero de 2019

Day 2 Winter Biannual Bibliothon Challenge: Christmas Party

Hi, readers! How is going your readathon? Mine is a bit (or much) a mess because I haven't read much and also I have had so many things to do so I barely have time :(, like today, I was all day outside in the city so I tried to read of death moments but anyways, a mess (although I enjoy the day and bought many incredible clothes haha). Also edit: I was writing my challenge during the road of the back but when I just arrived at my house I did something foolish and all erased, aghhh! I almost finished.



But here I am, cheering me up haha.

So today is day 2 of Winter Biannual Bibliothon and for the blogger challenge, we have to make a list or story of 12 book characters that we would bring to our Christmas party or Christmas tea.

I'll make a story because I think sois funnier and interesting:

Christmas Eve was here and all the magic of Christmas times it could feel in the air. The dinner was ready for the meeting and the guests were coming. We all were reunited we started eating the dinner, that a feast of toasts, tamales, buñuelos, and atole. Everyone was very happy and enjoying the food while talking. The dinner was delicious and I surprised when Gansey, who by the first time tried tamales, asked more and ate so many tamales, he loved them. 
Afterward, we continue doing the 'Secret Friend' exchange, that was Charlie's idea. Everyone was excited and trying to guess who was their secret friend. Mine was Magnus, and he gave an eyeliner and a shining dress, yes, much of his style, haha but I liked it. I was the secret friend of Eleanor and I gave her a colorful scarf and a walkman with some of my favorite tapes, I think she liked her gift. The Secret Friend was great. Then we went outside and Leo lit a campfire so we ate marshmallows while we were talking. Also, Lazlo told us a beautiful Christmas story, when he finished Alaska decided it was time to play. "Let´s play Best day and Worst day, who starts? " So we played and Percy started. The game was an interesting way of know more of each other. 
Then the clock gave twelve and we all hugged and wish Merry Christmas to each other. Jem brought his violin and played some Christmas Carols while the rest were singing aloud, the enchantment was real. So Magnus brought the party to here and the music began and all were dancing. Obviously, the star of the dance floor was Magnus, but all were enjoying dancing, includes Charlie and Eleanor that were dancing between Alaska and Leo. Suddenly, George and Fred surprised us with an amazing magic fireworks in the sky and they flying in their brooms. It was an amazing spectacle, all was laughings and joy. Then Will, who was stand by my side because we were dancing before together, whispered me "I think there is something above us", we looked up at the same time and he said, "Oh!, it's mistletoe". So he kissed me. It was wonderful, Christmas was just perfect.
And our celebration ended with everyone laughing and hugged.

The End

Here I left the list of the characters and the book from they are for any doubts:
Gansey (The Raven Boys)
Charlie (The perks of being a wallflower)
Magnus Bane (Shadowhunter series)
Eleanor (Eleanor & Park)
Leo Valdez (Percy Jackson's series)
Lazlo (Strange the Dreamer)
Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson's series)
Jem Carstairs (Shadowhunter series: The Infernal Devices)
George and Fred Weasley (Harry Potter series)
Will Herondale (Shadowhunters series: The Infernal Devices)

So that is my challenge, I hope you liked as me, I enjoyed so much doing it and imagining all the scene.I have never written fanfic but I enjoyed writing this kinda of, maybe one day I'll write one properly :D

Enjoy ypur readings and the readathon, see you!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario