lunes, 14 de enero de 2019

Day 3 Winter Biannual Bibliothon: Bookish Madlibs

Hi, readers! How are you? I hope fine because I am really tired, yesterday or better said today I slept at 1:00 am and although I woke up late I was tired and also all day I had to do chores and order and organizing my bedroom (it was a true mess) and my bookshelves (yay! Finally, I have bookshelves, later I gonna share you a photo, I love them). 
So I just have read some pages of The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo in the morning and till now I have time to sit and write the blogger challenge of today. But at least I finished already a book, Una poética del mal, although I planned finished it the first day, you know, my readathons are a mess haha.

The challenge of today is very funny and it consists in complete a Madlibs with some words of prompts you chose, so here is Madlibs complete:

The 2019 Winter Biannual Bibliothon was in full swing, but you were craving just a bit more adventure. As you settle in to pick up your current read, Kvothe barges into your room, surprising you. You’re told that Kvothe’s land is in trouble and you’re needed to aid in finding the Time Turner, the only item that will restore peace and that you’re the only person that can help.

Ecstatic to finally be the chosen one, you agree to help Kvothe on this quest! As you begin to travel to their land, you find out that others have tried and failed to retrieve this magical artifact and that you are the last hope. You also find out that because no one has succeeded in this quest, no one knows what you’re up against. There are rumors that you need to defeat 436482 Hippogriffs.

Excited, yet nervous, you and Kvothe locate the wise elven protector of the land to learn as much as you can about this artifact and how to retrieve it. The elf informs you the artifact is located in the deepest part of Modeg, to your dismay. You and Kvothe venture for a month to make it to this new land.

Along your journey, you spent your free hours training to master playing music, hoping this new skill will give you an advantage against your unknown foe. Shortly after arriving at this dangerous land, you finally are face to face with your nemesis, Lord Voldemort.

Though you’ve been training, coming face to face with your foe begins to strike you with fear. Your companion encourages you to be strong and reminds you that you’ve been preparing for this. When you go to use your new skill, you learn that Voldemort is a master. Nervous, you use the only maneuver you have left. You challenge them to Scrabble. Taken aback by this tactic, they hesitate before reluctantly accepting your challenge. Filled with new confidence, you quickly defeat them!

Begrudgingly, Voldemort awards you the magical artifact, vowing revenge.

You and Kvothe return to their home land, where you are greeted with cheers and applause. You’re thanked repeatedly for returning the artifact and saving the land. Kvothe even shows their gratitude by giving you a hug.

The next thing you know, you are back home with your book in hand. For a moment, you think you made up the whole thing, but then you see the glint of the magical artifact out of the corner of your eye. When you look over, nothing is there, yet you know your adventure was real. With a smile growing, your turn back to your book, already ready for another adventure.


The end


I really enjoyed doing this challenge, the story was great. I hope you liked it.
Enjoy your readings and the Winter BiBib!

See you in the next challenge ;)

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario