miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

Day 5 Winter Biannual Bibliothon: Winter Trips with your favorite Characters

Hi, Readers! How is going your life? Today was my first day of classes in my last semester of high school and I am glad of see again my friends. 

By the other hand, I continue reading Clockwork Angel and I am loving it, I love so much this worlds, these characters and this story, I am so happy of rereading this amazing book. And about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, I think I gonna continue with it this night or so.

So today is day 5 of WinterBibib and for this challenge, we have to describe your top 5 favorite characters to take a winter trip. 
First, I would love to have a winter trip in a cabin with nature contact, in a place where snows, because in my country just in some places snows sometimes and I haven't had the luck to live or visit those places, so I never in my life have seen or touch snow, a thing that I really want to.

And the character I'd love to do this winter trip are these:

1. Percy Jackson (from Percy Jackson series)

Yes, I know. I always mention Percy, but he is one of my most favorite characters and crushes. Percy is a lovely and funny person, with who you always get a good time with his company. His occurrences would do that we never bore and also he is a good friend. Plus, he is a demigod, so, if we are problems or a monster comes, I know he will save us.



2. Rudy Steiner (from The Book Thief)

Well, Rudy is another great and lovely character, he is funny too and I would love to play a snowball fight with him and football. He would have great ideas to have fun and enjoy the wood and snow. 
Also, he is more accustomed to cold weather so will make a light atmosphere.



3. Lucy Pevensie (from Chronicles of Narnia)

I have realized that my Winter trip it would be with amazing lovely persons because Lucy is it so too.
Her and Rudy, that are more childish (imagining Percy is now grown up as a teen) will make a perfect atmosphere and time. Also, Lucy has this child spirit, imagination and she can do all magic. I would love to make snowman and angels in the snow with her, all playing hide and seek to have fun. Plus, maybe in our cabin will be a wardrobe so she could take us to Narnia, it will be great! And if someone gets hurt, she always has her magic thing to cure, so...



4. Ridge (from Maybe Someday)

I wasn't pretty sure of him, to be honest, haha, but then I think 'I would love being around the chimney drinking coffee and playing and singing songs, and he came to my mind. Ridge plays the guitar and sings beautifully, also, he is such a good person and cute, so I think we can spend a great time together.



5. Molly Weasley (from Harry Potter series)

I definitely needed a maternal figure on my trip, and Molly is perfect to this time. She is so lovely, I am sure she would consent us having cozy sweaters with our first name letter, delicious food, and great stories. Plus, her magic will be very useful. Maybe she could nag us for play in the snow for so long, but she just so sweetie. And again, if someone wants to hurt us or something, I am pretty sure she will defend us, bitch!






I really would love have a winter trip with these characters, I hope you liked my answers and comment below with what characters you would love to do a winter trip.

Just keep reading and see you soon!





No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario